Northfork, New York 11971
Northfork Vacation Home
Bayview - Long Island, NY Mansion
LGBT Honeymoons & Guest Accommodations
Winter and Spring weddings are spectacular here. Let the happy couple, or families of theirs stay here for the week before the wedding and relax. Have the rehearsal dinner and brunch around the pool with views of 100 acres and sunsets that will take your breath away.
Think of the photos and videos of your most important event draped by the beauty of the Northfork Vacation Home. Relax with some local wine and enjoy this as if it were your own home. Why have separate lodging, eat all meals out, have no pool, no beautiful views of the water, and on your most important day rush to a facility for 5 hours only to be escorted out. Here your investment will last you a full week. You won't be disappointed!
- During the Spring, Summer and Fall enjoy the heated gunite pool which was engineered 15 feet in the air so you overlook the bay.
- The decks have cable fencing to give the inside of the house an unobstructed view of the water and the 100 acres or nature preserves surrounding the property.
- When driving down your private road to the house you are greeted by a 3 HOLE PROFESSIONAL PUTTING GREEN.
- There is a path adjacent to the house where you can have a kayak delivered to you and row to the beach or row to your private boat mooring if you have your own boat or choose to rent one. Kayak in the gorgeous waters surrounding the house. The beach is a short bike ride away or again, a quick kayak or boat ride away. Clamming can be done off the house. Fishing is always great.
- Bring your bikes and tour around this beautiful area. Get on the North Ferry to Shelter Island, Sag Harbor or the Hamptons with your bike and get lost in "Wonderland".
- The house is an upside down house where the great room, dining, living and master soar 30 feet above the ground to maximizes the gorgeous landscape. The kitchen is also on the top floor where you are fortunate enough to be looking out to the gorgeous views while making your favorite recipes. We have three ovens (one convection) two dishwashers, Viking stove, two refrigerators and everything a professional chef could ever need or want in this kitchen.
- The bottom floor with the Jr. Master, 3 more bedrooms, 4 baths, executive office, media room and workout facility all are above ground level with glass sliding doors to deck and pool. All but one room have water views, including the MASTER and the JR. MASTER baths which have windows in lieu of medicine cabinets to observe the beauty of nature.
- The work out room features an elliptical with satellite television to keep you abreast of the stock market and the latest breaking news.
- Relax and watch a movie in the media room on your leather lazy boy style chairs and overstuffed leather couch with a oversized flat screen TV, one of 9 TV's in the house.
- A covered two car space is under the house with an ELEVATOR for a wheel chair for an aged or disabled person.
- There is plenty of room for cars on our private road and driveway.
- If you have your own boat, trailer or RV there is plenty of room to store these.
- Weddings, showers, rehearsal dinner, large parties, "important" birthday parties, family reunions and religious retreats or corporate events all to be discussed in advance and negotiated on a case by case basis.
- Family pets are welcome if discussed in advance.