Laconia, New Hampshire
Heidi Beecher - Justice of the Peace
Laconia, NH LGBT Wedding Ceremonies
Licensed Wedding Officiant for Gay Marriage Ceremonies
Experienced Former Church Deacon
Lakes Regions Customized Wedding Ceremonies with Peace of Mind
Custom wedding ceremonies performed at your New Hampshire home, back yard, resort, gazebo, lakeside, on the dock, in a boat, poolside, almost anywhere! I am located in the Lakes Region and willing to travel out of the area, for an extra fee.
I do all different lengths of wedding services, depending on the kind of service you would like to have. I prefer to do the medium to longer ceremonies because this is the day you will want to remember for the rest of your lives.
I do ceremonies including prayer and Bible readings, if you would like, I have been a Church Deacon, and I encourage you to include families and friends.
My best advice is to reserve your reception and JP as early as possible. I have had to turn away Brides because they did not contact me until it was too late. I do not want to disappoint you!
How to Get Legally Married in New Hampshire
Your marriage license is purchased in the town where you plan to have your wedding. The cost is $45.00 and may be picked up 90 days before your wedding.
Please note that the couple must apply together for their license and have proof of who and how old they are, such as a driver's license or a birth certificate.
There is a three day waiting period from when you apply until when the ceremony can be performed. About a week after the wedding you may pick up a certified copy of your marriage license.
Lakes Region, NH Wedding Ceremony Sites
Beautiful Downtown Laconia Gay Wedding Ceremony Sites
is a mixture of little shops, offices and nature. This gazebo is set near the Belknap Mill, with it's river and waterwheel. This is a beautiful spot for a wedding or just pictures.
Lake Winnipesauke Gay Wedding Ceremony Sites
Lake Winnipesauke is edged by the Winnipesauke Railroad. The views are breathtaking in all seasons. It is very popular all summer but best know in the Fall when the "Leaf Peepers" arrive. The train is a unique setting for a wedding.
- Fall Weddings in New Hampshire
- Winter Weddings in New Hampshire
- What to do if it RAINS on your Wedding Day!
- What to do if it SNOWS on your Wedding Day!
Marriage Vow Renewal Ceremony
Would You Like to Renew Your Wedding Vows?
Whatever your reason, there is no reason not to renew your vows, if you would like to do so. You don't need any paperwork, but your Justice of the Peace might offer you a pretty certificate to mark the occasion. It can be anywhere: In a garden, in a gazebo, in a home, in a restaurant, an Inn, someone else's home, the beach, on a dock, aboard the Mount Washington Ship. Just about anywhere!
- Perhaps you eloped the first time and now you can afford the fairytale wedding of your dreams.
- Perhaps it is a special anniversary, like 1st year, 10th, 25th, 50th, or somewhere in-between.
- Sometimes if one or both were away in the service or working overseas, or others want to reenact their wedding for a Grandma who was too sick to see the first one and now is doing better, etc.
- Some couples experience a life altering event that made them appreciate their spouse so much more that they are moved to reunite. Maybe some scary event like 9/11 makes you realize that you may not live to be old and gray, instead of "Well, someday maybe we'll do it".
- Others want to show their children just how committed to each other they are.